There are SO many ways we can experience our lives not going according to plan!
- You CAN and WILL find the strength when life doesn’t go as planned.
- You CAN and WILL find the courage to take back YOUR story!
Here’s the thing.
The actual problem isn’t the challenge itself. The problem usually becomes how we deal with, internalize, and let our hardships affect us.
Surrender it to God
- Desiree’s story before life as a reality star
- How old wounds from childhood left unaddressed can affect our decision-making as adults
- What it truly looks like to put your identity in Christ while letting go of limiting beliefs and comfortable (yet, unhealthy) decision-making
- Finding your grit and courage to keep going no matter what you are facing ways to while staying true to yourself
- Ways to put your hope in the identity of Christ, trusting that God loves you just as you are
More From This Episode:
Connect with Desiree on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘The Road To Roses: Heartbreak, Hope, and Finding Strength When Life Doesn’t Go As Planned’ wherever books are sold.