“Have I settled for less than ALL of God?”
However, WHAT IF we changed that narrative to pursuing “Spirit-Help”. Putting the Holy Spirit at the center of lives. Experiencing more of His presence on a daily basis.
- Turn to Scripture and acknowledge who the Holy Spirit really is. He is your Comforter, Counselor, Advocate, Strengthener, Intercessor, and Champion. (He is not just some mysterious being.)
- Lean into the Holy Spirit, and stop relying on your own strength. If you would stay in step with Him, and yield to His Authority there is SO much more He could be doing in you and through you!
- Make your heart a welcoming home for Him. We spend so much time making our houses welcoming and inviting for guests, but how much time are we spending on making the Holy Spirit’s dwelling place an inviting place for Him?
- The power that the Holy Spirit has to offer
- The difference between living saved and living free
- The reason why we may be settling for less than everything and what to do about it
- How to recognize and defeat the toxic thoughts that are constantly taking up residence and swirling in a loop in your head
- Why it’s important to unpack the countless ways the Holy Spirit Champions you
More From This Episode:
Connect with Jeannie on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘ Don’t Miss out: Daring to Believe Life is Better with The Holy Spirit’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- How To Stop Treating Busy As A Badge Of Honor With Emily Lex
- How To Un-Hurry Your Heart With Jennifer Dukes Lee
- Mom Set Free: How to Live From the Depths of God’s Grace with Jeannie Cunnion
- Why Trusting The Journey > Chasing Finish Linkes With Morgan Harper Nichols
- Why You Should Leave your Comfort Zone Today With Zim Flores