It’s consciously not looking out into the world for it to tell me that I’m valuable. That I’m enough. That I’m worthy.
Have you pre-ordered my new book Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots? If you’ve been living in a world of overachieving and desiring to find rest, this book will speak to your soul.
Once you do and once you trust Him, trust that He’s good. That you’re loved and that He sets your value…it puts your soul at rest. REAL rest.
- A way of real rest
- A way of quiet confidence
- A way to free yourself from expectations
- A way to become the person He created you to be
- A way to learn His unforced rhythms of grace
- The feeling of unrest in your soul and what to do about it (and while a self-care mani is great, this is not the solution)
- The notion of busy as a badge of honor and what is really the driving force behind this dangerous myth
- The reason we keep adding to our calendars in an effort to ‘keep up’, and the journey to finding a better way
- How to stop relying on yourself and your own efforts and start relying on Jesus
More From This Episode:
Connect with Emily on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Freely & Lightly: God’s Gracious Invitation To A Life Of Quiet Confidence’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- We’re Missing It: How to Swap Frazzled Overwhelm for Slow, Simple & Good with Emily Ley
- How to Unhurry Your Heart with Jennifer Dukes Lee
- 5 Principles To Win At Work And Succeed at Life With Megan Hyatt Miller
- How To Embrace What Matters Most With Kendra Adachi
- Why Scarcity Can Actually Be A GOOD Thing With Jesse Mecham