I have to admit that while I do enjoy the ambitious parts of me, I do wish that there was a better way to get all that I want out of life at both work AND home.
Ah- now things are starting to come into focus a little more. Priorities are starting to take shape. And, strategies are beginning to form.
Friends, when we are talking about winning at work + life, we are NOT talking about some perfectionistic ideal…we are talking about vision + intention.
- Five principles to free yourself from the cult of overwork
- How to prioritize what matters most within the three non-negotiable categories of self-care, relational priorities, and professional results
- Ways that we can reach our professional potential vs. compromising it without sacrificing the things that matter most
- The differences between the hustle fallacy, the ambition break, and the double win
More From This Episode:
You May Also Like:
- How To Live BOLD with Grit, Gumption, and Grace with Emily Ley
- Why Slow Growth Prepares You For Sudden Success with Sharon Says So
- Simple & Free 7 Ways To Pursue Less Over More With Jen Hatmaker
- Wearing Busy like a Badge of Honor? How to Live More by Doing Less with Tonya Dalton
- How To Embrace What Matters Most With Kendra Adachi