Okay, friends… are you ready to get REAL today?
Part of that is talking about Real FACTS. Real SOURCES. Real INFORMATION.
But part of that is also just getting real about how hard the last year has been on friendships and families as people on different “sides” of the issues dig in and see each other as the enemy.
- Avoidance of having the hard conversations in the first place and leaving nothing substantive talked about.
- Cutting people out of our lives who believe differently than we do, because we can’t understand how they could see things the way they do.
So the million dollar question becomes, “how do we learn to come together again?”
Ready to apply this in real life? Me too!
- how you can become equipped to verify ‘facts’ with substantiated sources
- proven ways to break down misinformation to form better educated opinions versus assumptions
- the power of growing slowly over the long haul
- the new idea of “digital legacies” and what that means for the next generation
- Sharon’s incredible heart service and the impact she continues to make
More From This Episode:
You May Also Like:
- 4 Easy Strategies To Finding A Mentor With Kelsey Chapman
- The Power of Writing it Down: 6 Ways to Get Unstuck & Unlock Your Brain with Allison Fallon
- How to Prioritize Genuine Connection > Faux-Vulnerability with Rachel Awtrey
- The Power of Determination: The Story of Jamie Otis
- Understanding Each Other: How the 9 Enneagram Types Respond Differently to Crisis with Beth McCord