- Do you think about where you are headed, or where you have already traveled?
- Do you think about how far you have to go, or how far you have come?
- Do you think about the goals still left to achieve, or the goals you’ve already crushed?
- wondering if we are even seen
- feeling like we are less than
- constantly finding ourselves in the comparison trap
When was the last time that you really dug into the beauty of your own story?
That means even if you have to start over and try again, even if you think you’ve missed your opportunity, EVEN IF….
You CAN and WILL still get to where you are going.
- The power of reclaiming life’s stories (even the ones you feel like you can’t tell) and re-envision them as experiences of reconciliation
- How to embrace and become exactly who you are in the moment you hold right now, today
- Ways to awaken your heart to how your own history has made you who you are today
- How to honor how far we’ve come even in the midst of the hurt and the mundane, the questions and the not yets
More From This Episode:
Connect with Morgan on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘How Far You Have Come: Musings On Beauty and Courage’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- How to Walk Away From Playing it Safe and Pursue Your Calling with Morgan Harper Nichols
- What Comparison Really Robs Us Of (it may not be what you think!)
- What To Do When Community Over Competition Gets Complication with Natalie Franke
- Experience Anxiety? 4 Rhythms of Renewal to Find Freedom
- What A Combined 34 Years Of Marriage Has Taught Us With Jamie & Aaron Ivey