- What does the Bible really say about sex?
- Why does almost everyone deal with some sort of sexual shame? But really–what’s a single girl to do with her sexual desire?
- What if we never get married . . . then what?
Let’s think about intimacy for a second!
- Pause and get curious about what it is that you are really wanting right now (is it sex that you are really wanting or human connection?)
- Acknowledge the desire and normalize it
- Walk out in integrity, staying in connection with who you are, and who you want to become
You see, desire and pleasure is a part of God’s plan -it’s a part of this life being enjoyable.
So how can you connect with desire and intimacy outside of the bedroom?
- Come together in a creative way to make something new (think artists writing a new song together)
- Dive into substantial dialogue with someone and really get to know them on a deeper level
- Practice sensuality- being connected to your senses while practicing the art of being present
- Kat believes that God desires to restore a generation disillusioned with purity culture and Christian dating. Discouraged about their singleness… ashamed of their sexual desire… and, uncertain how to practically walk this season out well.
- What the Bible actually says about sex
- Kat’s vulnernable story of her breaking point and her personal journey and expereriences with sex and dating
- A renewed biblical vision for sex, singleness, and relationships
- What it means to be a woman of faith equipped to navigate today’s dating culture with vision, clarity, and freedom
More From This Episode:
Connect with Kat on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Sexless in the City: A Sometimes Sassy, Sometimes painful, Always Honest At Dating, Desire, and Sex’ books are sold.’