- Do you feel like your marriage is stuck in a rut?
- Do you feel like you and your spouse are never on the same page?
- Do you want a flourishing and vibrant marriage, but are unsure how the heck to get there?!
One of the biggest things to remember is that: you and your spouse have a common enemy.
This mission keeps you on the same team.
- The dangerous trap of why it becomes so easy to stop pursing your spouse after marriage
- The distorted cultural views of submission, servanthood, and leadership within a marriage while offering a better view of a healthy, godly marriage
- The purpose of marriage as the Scripture relates it while tackling topics such as family mission, sex, leadership, fighting, and forgiveness
- The keys to build a satisfying and lasting marriage
- Ways to serve and love your spouse from a place of overflow rather than a place of selfishness or fear
More From This Episode:
Connect with Jamie on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Complement: The Surprising Beauty Of Choosing Together Over Separate In Marriage’ wherever books are sold.
You May Also Like: