And where does that get me? In an unproductive and paralyzing cycle of fear.
So what does this mean for you (and me!)?
How do you actually control your thoughts? What do you need to do?
- Is it true?
- Is it helpful/kind?
- What is it trying to teach me?
- Where is it shaping me?
- The definition of overthinking and what this means for your life, productivity, and creativity
- The impact of positive vs. negative soundtracks in your life
- How to flip the script on the broken, negative soundtracks playing on repeat in your head and turn them into powerful anthems
- Ways to use your thoughts as a powerful tool to propel (not paralyze) you toward your goals
More From This Episode:
Connect with Jon on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘‘Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution To Overthinking’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- Mindset Matters: How to Make a Change and Build Generational Wealth with Anthony ONeal
- Overthinking Got You Stuck? Here’s How to Stop the Cycle with Anne Bogel
- All Things Reconsidered: How Rethinking ‘Why’ Helps Us Know ‘What’ We Believe with Knox McCoy
- 4 Ways To Grow Into The Girl For The Job With Jess Connolly
- Simple & Free: 7 Ways To Pursue Less Over More With Jen Hatmaker