Why? Because the enemy is actively trying to keep you and me from experiencing the joy and abundance in our lives that God desired for us!
What lies between these two ideas?
A world of frustration, disappointment, and the shame of somehow feeling both too much and never enough in your body. (Can you relate?)
I mean, just think about that for a moment! How reassuring! How comforting! How uplifting!
- Recognize that self-image is not a superficial issue – it’s a spiritual issue
- Stop speaking shame over what God has ordained good
- Extend yourself the grace that God has already given to you so that you can experience the freedom that God intended
- Practical ways to reframe your thoughts around your body
- The body positivity versus body neutrality movement
- How to rename what the world has labeled as less-than
- The balance between freedom and health
- Ways to experience restoration where there has been injury
More From This Episode:
Connect with Jess on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Breaking Free from Body Shame: Dare to Reclaim What God Has Named Good’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- How To Be Genuinely Happy Even In The Waiting With Lisa Harper
- The Secret Way Expectations Can Shape Happier Habits With Gretchen Rubin
- The Surprising Reason Why Positive People Have All The Energy With Meaghan Murphy
- 4 Ways To Grow Into The Girl For The Job With Jess Connolly
- The Power Of Spirit-Help Over Self-Help With Jeannie Cunnion