- Stop running from your story and truly live in the freedom that your identity and calling are determined by God
- Truly believe in your heart that you are NOT in a race with anyone.
- Find encouragement in knowing that slow growth equals strong roots…
Ask God to show you the miracles right in front of you.
It takes a radical act of courage to see beauty among the broken, but it is no less radical or courageous to witness the miracle among the mundane.
Let this be your wake up call!
- Provide you with tangible tips to get you jump started on your new journey toward freedom (not burnout)
- Invite you to pause, reflect, and step back into your true self
- Discuss what ‘at last, exhausted’ means for you and your life
- Teach you how to get the wonder back in your life that you used to dream about as a child
More From This Episode:
You May Also Like:
- When Someone Else Gets Everything you Want with Lisa Whittle
- Why You Should Ease Off The Gas Pedal with Allie Trowbridge
- On Rest: Why Peace Is A Practice with Morgan Harper Nichols
- Why Purpose Is Far More Important Than Popularity with Sadie Robertson Huff
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfried