Have you ever felt held back from the abundant life God promises you? Do you ever look at the satisfaction and success in other people’s lives, and wonder where yours is? If you are in need of reassurance that abundant life is closer than you think, then this episode is for you!
Today, Mary is joined by beloved podcast host, speaker, and author – Jamie Ivey – as the two dive into Jamie’s new book, “You Be You: Why Satisfaction and Success Are Closer Than You Think.” Drawing on her passion of encouraging women and pointing them to Jesus, Jamie’s new book empowers readers to live a life that could only be done by Him and through you!
On today’s episode Mary and Jamie talk about what it looks like to really lean into using your unique voice; discuss the power of the voice that God has given you regardless of any sort of platform or any number of followers; and, dive into what it means to live open-handed to God’s plan for your life.
- After listening you will be Beautifully and powerfully reminded that wherever God has placed you is where your voice works best
- Challenged to strive for a life of faithfulness rather than just a life of success
- Equipped to give up the idea that you must have someone else’s skills, talents, or resources to make an impact
If you are ready to start leaving your deepest mark on the world by living your story, you won’t want to miss this incredible episode!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Shari on Instagram and be sure to pick up her book ‘You Be You: Why Satisfaction and Success Are Closer Than You Think’ wherever books are sold.’
Subscribe to the Mary Marantz Show weekly email and get a weekly dose of inspiration and grit delivered right to your inbox
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama