Do you long to break free from what’s holding you back? Perhaps you feel trapped by shame, guilt, and lies. If you are ready to fight fear with faith, then this episode is for you!
Today, Mary is joined by well-known speaker, podcaster and business coach – Alli Worthington. Known for her straight-talking encouragement, Alli motivates women to draw strength from their core identity and overcome the obstacles that keep them from reaching their full potential.
On today’s episode, Mary and Alli cover all things Alli’s brand new book – “Standing Strong: A Woman’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living with Confidence” – which provides a no-nonsense guide to recognizing and eliminating the things that hold us back. This dynamic duo dig deep as they discuss the things that keep us “stuck”; ways to step into the dreams planted in our hearts; and, what it looks like to stand on a strength that is beyond our own.
After listening you will be equipped to:
- Become an unbreakable woman who finds her strength from God for any adversity
- Gain strategies for tackling the obstacles of self-doubt, fear, and insecurity
- Be ready to find the confidence to say ‘yes’ to God’s call on your life
If you are ready to get ‘unstuck’, overcome adversity, and live with confidence, you will not want to miss this powerful episode!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Alli on Instagram and be sure to pick up her book ‘Standing Strong: A Woman’s Guide To Overcoming Adversity and Living with Confidence’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama