Have you ever felt trapped in life? Like there is no way for you to be able to get from where you are now to where you aspire to be? If you can relate, then this episode is for you!
Today, Mary is joined by dynamic American TV personality (known for her time on “The Bachelor” and “Married at First Sight”), registered nurse, entrepreneur, and TV host – Jamie Otis! Mary and Jamie are continuing the conversation they started on Jamie and her husband Doug’s podcast, “Hot Marriage. Cool Parents”, except this time the tables have turned and Jamie is telling her incredible story.
On today’s episode Jamie vulnerably opens up about her past. Moving from trailer to trailer as a child. Watching her mom go down the dark road of drugs, alcohol, and abuse. Being granted custody of her siblings just a teenager herself. And how she fought for more and broke the cycle. Jamie also shares about her time on “The Bachelor” followed by “Married At First Sight”, and talks about her hilarious memoir, “Wifey 101: Everything I Got Wrong After Finding Mr. Right,” where she recounts how she fumbled her way through the newlywed game and lived to tell the tale.
After listening to this episode:
- You will be empowered to continue on no matter what obstacles you are facing
- Challenged to think about using your own story to help others
- Encouraged that your dreams are in fact within reach.
Her story is one of perseverance, determination, and staying the course in even the face of extreme adversity. Make sure to tune into this powerful episode!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Jamie on Instagram.
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama