Are you listening to the lies in your head? The ones that sound like: “You are not enough”, “God can’t use you”, “Nobody cares what you have to say”. If you have ever found yourself wrestling with these lies from the enemy, this episode is here to help you move forward in your calling while leaning into faith, not fear!
In this episode, Mary is joined by pastor, speaker, author, and founder of Jesus Culture – Banning Liebscher, as the two dive into his brand new book, The Three-Miles Walk: The Courage You Need to Live the Life God Wants For You. Drawing from the biblical story of Jonathan, who, after a treacherous three-mile hike, boldly stepped into battle and watched God work a stunning victory in the midst of impossible odds, The Three-Mile Walk offers fresh insight for answering your calling with a courageous “yes,” and setting out on the journey of a lifetime.
If you’ve ever felt like God couldn’t use you for His kingdom and you aren’t enough, pre-order my new book, Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots. It’ll speak deeply to your soul.
In this episode, Banning:
- Reveals the three key moves that will awaken your heart and propel you into a life of divine purpose
- Dives into the frustration of sitting on the sidelines of life
- Talks about how Jesus has beckoned us out of passivity and into a high-stakes adventure with hearts fully alive and lives fully engaged.
After listening, you will:
- Be encouraged to move forward in life, engaging in what God has called you to do
- Recognize the importance of immersing yourself in a community who speaks life over you
- Trust that no matter what disappointment you face along the way that God will give you the holy courage to walk out in faith.
If you are ready to live out your God-sized dreams, lean into your calling, and have the faith to keep going when times get tough, this power-packed episode is a must-listen!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Banning on Instagram and be sure to pick up his book ‘The Three Mile Walk: The Courage You Need To Live The Life God Wants For You’ wherever books are sold.
Subscribe to the Mary Marantz Show weekly email and get a weekly dose of inspiration and grit delivered right to your inbox
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama