God is more concerned with who we are becoming than what we are doing.
Don’t you want to have clothes that are a little worn, maybe a little wet from sinking in the water, because you went on such an adventure with Jesus?
So when you are feeling small, unnoticed, and don’t even know where to start changing the world that you feel is full of pain and you’re helpless to make any difference – start right where you are.
Because God isn’t calling us to the perfect step, He’s calling us to the next step. (Hosanna)
- What Hosanna did when she felt small, insignificant, helpless, and less than,
- What do we do with the feeling that we DON’T want to be unnoticed, and
- How we ACTUALLY point people to Jesus
More From This Episode:
Connect with Hosanna on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘How (Not) to Save the World: The Truth About Revealing God’s Love to the People Right Next to You’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact With Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take back Your Story With Desiree Siegfried
- Do It Scared: Why Your Story Was Made To Be Shared With Christy Wright
- Essential Habits For An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- Surprising 5 Minute Fix To Change Your Thoughts and Your Life With Tanya Dalton