Does ‘flourishing’ in life seem impossible right now? A word that would only be used to describe someone else?
Whether life is throwing you curveballs leaving you overwhelmed, or you find yourself walking through your most challenging days, this episode is here to uplift and encourage you that a vibrant life is in fact within reach.
In this episode, Mary hosts author of the brand-new book The Fight to Flourish- Engaging in the Struggle to Cultivate the Life the You Were Born to Live, Jennie Lusko. Through her raw account, Jennie draws on her experiences after the loss of her five-year-old daughter, Lenya, to show that the ingredients for a fresh and thriving life are right in front of us.
After listening, to this episode you will:
- Discover that flourishing is not an impossible destination but a divine revelation of where you are living right now
- Find relief from the weight of life’s overwhelming circumstances by resting in the realization that God is fighting for you
- Redefine struggles of life – not as a barrier to thriving – but, an invitation into your most vibrant days.
If you are ready to trust God’s plan for your journey, bring your faith back to life, and flourish even in the midst of your fight – make sure to tune into this latest episode!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Jennie on Instagram and be sure to pick up her book ‘The Fight to Flourish: Engaging in the Struggle to Cultivate the Life You Were Born to Live’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama