But, because we’re friends – we lead with honesty. So, the over-complicators – here we are, united. And ready to change!
Because, let’s be honest, that doesn’t really make us feel better does it?
What I also found important about that part of the conversation is that we have within ourselves the ability to soothe our own pain and hurt in the times when we need it most. Of course this doesn’t mean *not* relying on others, but I do believe it helps to give the power back to ourselves.
Because we have the ability to choose what we do with our pain – even when we can’t always see it.
- Breaking off an unhealthy relationship, and acknowledging the unhealth of her own, personal patterns,
- The trauma in her childhood and how she copes with that now, and
- What it means to sit with your younger self to step into the fullness of who you were made to be,
- How to recognize the magic of small moments and the power of everyday kindness,
- The balance of getting better but also not beating yourself up in the process, and
- How to create a pep talk for yourself when you don’t ‘win’ – because it’s okay to be human
More From This Episode:
Connect with Taylor on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Words from the Window Seat: The Everyday Magic of Kindness, Courage, and Being True To Yourself’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- The True ROI Of Community Over Competition with Natalie Franke
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story with Desiree Siegfried
- The Surprising Reason Why Positive People Have All The Energy with Meaghan Murphy
- How To Connect with Anyone, Anywhere with Rachel DeAlto
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important with Hosanna Wong