You see, many of us were brought up that we had to have ALL the answers and an abundance of confidence to become a truly magnetic leader.
Within each of us, there is an Elephant and a Rider on top of the Elephant. The Rider on the Elephant is our logical thinking. The Elephant is everything else, including our feelings and subconscious!
Our lifestyle and decisions then become separate from our intention – and it’s hard to identify where things turned a little wonky!
In this example, knowing how to manage the Rider and the Elephant is the key to great leadership.
You have intention in your decisions and awareness of your feelings.
- What exactly is EQ and can you learn to have more of it (or is it only a natural born gift)
- How to trust your gut, but also remain teachable from respected voices
- Holding your vision, but not overly educating yourself because your ‘weakness’ or ‘lack of experience’ might just be the thing that takes you to the next level
- The essential balance of these TWO traits to make you an effective leader
More From This Episode:
You May Also Like:
- We’re Missing It: How to Swap Frazzled Overwhelm for Slow, Simple & Good with Emily Ley
- Real > Pretend: How to Live Fierce, Free and Full of Fire with Jen Hatmaker
- Mom Set Free: How to Live From the Depths of God’s Grace with Jeannie Cunnion
- Rooted > Striving: How to Stop Spinning Over the Pressure to Find Purpose with Shari Rigby
- Words for the Soul: The Power of a Story to Battle Lies with Truth with Arielle Estoria