Do you find yourself constantly going through your to-do list, checking off each line item and then falling into bed at night stressing about all of things still left on your notepad? Maybe you lie there awake wishing for more time in the day. If you can relate, this episode is for you!
Today Mary is joined by author, coach, and purpose pioneer -Candice Coppola. Known for her mantra of “purpose is what drives you”, Candice believes that purpose is the very thing that changed her life! And now, she is now on a mission to help other women discover their gifts, build businesses around their talents, and live each day with purpose.
Did you hear the news? My new book, “Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots” is now available for pre-order! If you’ve every struggled with overachieving or feeling like enough, this book will speak right to your heart. You can pre-order by clicking below
On today’s episode, Mary and Candice talk through:
- The limiting beliefs that we have with time
- The things that keep us stuck
- Why we procrastinate and ‘put off’
Candice helps us to combat these limiting beliefs with some practical tips to really start taking back control of our days, our hours, and our relationship with time.
After listening you will learn:
- How you actually have more time than you think
- The pros and cons of block scheduling and batch working
- How to turn limiting beliefs into positive truths
If you are ready to take back your day and get to the work that really matters, you will not want to miss this powerful episode full of practical and tangible tips for your everyday life!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Candice on Instagram.
Subscribe to the Mary Marantz Show weekly email and get a weekly dose of inspiration and grit delivered right to your inbox
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama