Do you ever wish that you could trade places or lives with someone else? Is the constant comparison stealing your joy? If so, you are not alone! Today’s episode is here to help you break free from the desire to want to snap your fingers and switch places with someone else.
Today Mary is joined by award-winning filmmaker, writer, and actress- Alexandra Boylan. Utilizing the skills obtained on dozens of movie sets and harnessing the passion that fuels her, Alexandra formed her own production company to create strong, female driven content for audiences everywhere!
And, on today’s episode, Mary and Alexandra dig deep into Alexandra’s new film, Switched – a movie with a powerful plot about a girl who is bullied at school, but rather than retaliating she prays that that bully would know what it’s like to walk a day in her shoes. To her surprise, God answers her prayer and the next day, the two girls switch bodies. Think Freaky Friday meets Mean Girls, but with valuable examples of what it looks like to live out your faith in everyday life.
After listening, you will
- Be challenged to gain empathy and understanding for the people around you vs. longing for a different life
- Recognize comparison for what it is- the thief of all joy
- Be encouraged to use social media for good to have a ripple effect of kindness.
If you are ready to leave comparison behind and find peace in all circumstances, you will not want to miss today’s eye-opening episode!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Alexandra on Instagram and be sure to pick up check out her movie Switched.
Subscribe to the Mary Marantz Show weekly email and get a weekly dose of inspiration and grit delivered right to your inbox
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama