Is fear holding you back from stepping out and actually living anything more than an ‘eggshell’ type of life? Perhaps you are struggling with the lie that you are not ‘good enough’. If you can relate, then this episode is a must-listen!
Today, Mary is joined by popular blogger, viral TED Talk speaker, and best-selling author- Hannah Brencher – as the two dive into Hannah’s brand new book Fighting Forward: Your nitty gritty guide to beating the lies that hold you back.
Fighting Forward champions the truth that each song starts with a single note. With trust and a little time, each note and every small step adds up to a victorious anthem of showing up to this life and staying in the fight to become who God made you to be.
On today’s episode, Hannah:
- Opens up about her personal struggle with anxiety and depression,
- Encourages listeners that life can be rebuilt on ruins, and
- Reveals the importance of choosing consistency over perfection.
After listening to this episode:
- You will be ready to take back the life that fear tries to steal
- Be empowered to move from a place of fear and anxiety into a place of action for a better, more rooted life
- Feel reassured that you just need to take one small step at a time to flip the script and step into your purpose.
If you are ready to choose hope over the lies that are holding you back, then you will not want to miss this powerful episode!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Hannah on Instagram and be sure to pick up her book ‘Fighting Forward: Your Nitty-Gritty Guide To Beating The Lies That Hold You Back’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama