Do you find yourself trying to constantly live up to the expectations of others? Maybe you have dreams you wish to chase, but instead stick to the ‘safe’ choices so that you don’t risk ‘failure’ or challenge the expectations that others have placed on you?
If this is you, this episode is here to remind you that you are not alone and that your story and your dreams matter.
In this episode, Mary digs deep with writer, artist, musician – Morgan Harper Nichols, known for her beautiful, viral Instagram poetry that is inspiring millions. You won’t want to miss out on Morgan’s unique story of the power of vulnerability, empathy, and letting go.
After listening to this episode:
- You’ll hear how Morgan walked away from the ‘safe’ things in her life in order to create an entirely new category of art
- You’ll learn why releasing control is scary yet necessary
- You’ll be empowered to pursue the things for which you were created.
If you are ready to be encouraged to chase your dreams while giving yourself grace – tune into this episode.
More From This Episode:
Connect with Morgan on Instagram and be sure to pick up her book ‘All Along You Were Blooming: Thoughts for Boundless Living’ wherever books are sold.’
Subscribe to the Mary Marantz Show weekly email and get a weekly dose of inspiration and grit delivered right to your inbox
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama