It doesn’t matter what you are trying to achieve, you WILL be met with resistance.
That voice in your head is your own resistance. That is the biggest obstacle standing in your way! YOU are your own biggest obstacle, friend.
- Steven’s book “The War of Art” in the context of his brand new book, “A Man at Arms”
- How both of these books represent the inner and outer battles we face when we try to create something that matters and send it out in the world
- Ways to combat that unwanted resistance and the resources available that will help you succeed in what you set out to do
- How fictional and nonfictional characters alike transition from one level to a much higher version of themselves
More From This Episode:
Connect with Steven on Instagram and be sure to pick up his new book, ‘The War Of Art: Break Through The Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- 4 Ways To Grow Into The Girl For The Job With Jess Connolly
- Always Expecting the Worst? Why Optimism is the New Grit with Jess Ekstrom
- Feeling Unseen? Why Trusting the Journey > Chasing Finish Lines with Morgan Harper Nichols
- The 4 Tendencies: The Secret Way Expectations Can Shape Happier Habits with Gretchen Rubin