Quite honestly though, it requires a very vulnerable (and sometimes uncomfortable) look at yourself to admit it… nonetheless find the courage to write an entire book about it for the world to read!
Looking back on this memory and the years that have followed, I have never been able to understand that ache within me and why it was so important to me… until now.
- How to experience God by being fully awake through your senses
- Why we feel we need to sleepwalk through life just to be safe and what to do about it
- Where the ‘good life’ is and why we don’t have to chase it
- The difference between transparency and vulnerability
- What it means to become fully alive and connected in the thin spaces
More From This Episode:
Connect with Anjuli on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Awake: Paying Attention to What Matters Most in a World That’s Pulling You Apart’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- Beautiful People Don’t Just Happen with Scott Sauls
- How To Embrace Being Present with Jeanne Stevens
- Curiosity Over Conflict with Sarah Stewart Holland and Beth Silvers
- It’s Launch Day – Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots Is Here!
- How Striving To Be Important Keeps Us From A Life Of Purpose with Lee Strobel