“Our best life is always in the future. Especially for those of us who belong to Christ and have the promises of what’s yet to come.”
So, are you ready for a field guide that can help you navigate this life on this side of Heaven?
- Why the defining feeling of faith is not strength but dependent weakness
- The freedom that comes with realizing that you are not enough
- The importance of recognizing that there is more to life than achieving
- Ways to hear God’s divine voice over the accuser’s shaming
- How our personal experiences equip us to show up for other people
More From This Episode:
Connect with Scott on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Beautiful People Don’t Just Happen: How God Redeems Regret, Hurt, and Fear in the Making of Better Humans’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- What’s Your Achiever Type Quiz?
- How To Embrace Being Present with Jeanne Stevens
- Curiosity Over Conflict with Sarah Stewart Holland and Beth Silvers
- It’s Launch Day: Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots Is Here!
- How Striving To Be Important Keeps Us From A Life Of Purpose with Lee Strobel
- How To Unclutter Your Soul and Find Peace with Trina McNeilly