Grace-filled dialogue changes everything.
So, what can you do today to bridge the gap? To be the peacemaker within your sphere regardless of opposing or similar beliefs?
- How to engage your family with a spirit of curiosity instead of judgment
- Ways to explore shared values within your community
- The importance of understanding your work as a citizen in a diverse country
- Why you should hold lightly those things that are beyond your control around the world
- How generational experiences and perception of events shape our worldviews
If you long to be a peacemaker and a positive influence in your spheres, then today’s episode is your door to a future that is characterized by hope, love, and connection despite our differences!
Remember… conversation changes everything! I can’t wait to hear how today’s conversation changes you!
Until next time, friends!
More From This Episode:
Connect with Sarah & Beth on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, ‘Now What?: How to Move Forward When We’re Divided About Basically Everything’ wherever books are sold.’
Subscribe to the Mary Marantz Show weekly email and get a weekly dose of inspiration and grit delivered right to your inbox