Arrival is not an achievement. Arrival is a feeling of peace.
True arrival means finding peace with ourselves and peace with God.
So how do we come to this peace with ourselves and with God?
- Ways to let go of relying on your own strength, your own abilities, and your own savvy by truly understanding the freedom Jesus purchased for you
- How to move past your paralyzing “not good enough” thoughts
- Ways to combat generational lies with God’s truths
- How the grace of God eradicates the need for self- improvement
- Why ‘arrival’ is not an achievement but rather a feeling of peace and freedom
More From This Episode:
Connect with Ruth on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, “When Strivings Cease: Replacing the Gospel of Self-Improvement with the Gospel of Life-Transforming Grace” wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- How To Let Go of Perfect with Evie Rupp & Lindsey Roman
- The 5 Achiever Types: A Love Letter To The Woman In The Room with Mary Marantz
- Why Purpose Is Far More Important Than Popularity with Sadie Robertson Huff
- Chasing People with Amy Weatherly + Jess Johnston
- On Growing Slow with Shay and Graham Cochrane