When you walk into a room, or you’re making new friends, do you ever feel like you have to lead with telling others about your achievements? Because maybe you’re questioning – ‘why would this person like me if they don’t know what I’ve accomplished, who I know, or what I have to offer?’
If this sounds like you, and you’re tired of outdoing your last accomplishment, this episode will feel like an extra dose of healing power to your overachieving heart.
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with author, speaker and licensed marriage and family therapist, Nicole Zasowski. The two ladies are covering all the hard hitters from only feeling relevant to the extent of what you can offer to what is left once the accomplishments are off the table
You’ll walk away with tangible steps to overcome perfectionism, letting go of other people’s perceptions of you, and begin settling into exactly who you are – even without the achievements.
Remember, your worth is not on the far side of your dreams and goals achieved. You are enough right now. Today. Just as you are.
More From This Episode:
Connect with Nicole on Instagram and be sure to pick up her book ‘From Lost to Found: Giving Up What You Think You Want for What Will Set You Free’ wherever books are sold.’
You May Also Like:
- Learning To Love Who God Made You To Be With Lauren Alaina
- Why You Don’t Need To Do Something Big To Be Important With Hosanna Wong
- Essential Habits To An Extraordinary Faith With Pastor Justin Kendrick
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- Finding Strength To Take Back Your Story With Desiree Siegfriedama