I know it’s important to rest, but how does that hold up in relation to pursuing work with excellence?
Keeping a tracked system alleviates our anxiety and stress because we have a comprehensive, trusted place that ensures we will follow through on our word.
And you know what happens when we follow through on our word? Others trust us more.
And as my friend Kim Butler says, trust leads to opportunity. Be faithful in the small things because that leads to our reputation.
Now if that’s not a WORD, I don’t know what is!
In this episode, Jordan and I also chat about:
- While we were saved BY faith, we are also called to do good works! We should care deeply about redeeming our time in whatever field God is calling us to.
- The real reason why it’s important to redeem our time (hint: it’s not for our success)
- How to make our yes an actual yes, and how to clear space if need to make a yes a no in the interim
- Tangible tips to eliminate the constant noise in today’s culture
Friend, if you feel like your days are not your own, but you’re so ready to start on the deep, legacy leaving work you know you were called to, today’s episode will be refreshing to your overwhelmed soul.
More From This Episode:
You May Also Like:
- How Your Small Yes Can Turn Into Big Impact with Natalie Grant
- How To Take Back Your Time in 3 Guilt Free, Easy Steps With Christy Wright
- How To Stop Treating Busy As A Badge of Honor With Emily Lex
- 5 Principles To Win At Work and Succeed At Life With Megan Hyatt Miller
- How To Live More By Doing Less with Tonya Dalton