- Am I just being selfish?
- Does anybody ever really get what they want?
- Who even has time to think about it?
“In order to love my neighbor as myself well…that means I must first be willing to love myself. ”
Maybe the question is “How can I love myself more in order to love others more? How can I love myself in order to be more like Jesus?”
- Making (and keeping!) small commitments to build trust with yourself
- The fight, flight, fawn, freeze responses and how to stop hiding
- Extending compassion to your inner critic
“How would your life change if you could show up as your truest self? “
I can’t wait for you to take a listen! And if you are looking to give up hiding, comparing, people pleasing, performing, and achieving for your worth, I think you’ll LOVE my new book Slow Growth Equals Strong Roots! Available now everywhere books are sold! And while you’re at it, take our Achiever Quiz to see which of the 5 Achiever Types you are….The
More From This Episode:
Connect with Dr. Alison Cook on Instagram and be sure to pick up her new book, “The Best of You: Break Free from Painful Patterns, Mend Your Past, and Discover Your True Self in God.” wherever books are sold.